Come enjoy Sizzle and a dessert from Sweet Cow this Thursday, February 11th from 5pm-7:30pm. Check out their menus at the links below and save this email for online ordering Thursday. Remember most online ordering links will not become active, for our neighborhood, until the truck has setup. Sweet Cow has window service only.
Menu – Window Service Only
Food trucks will visit every other Thursday with Wyly Coyote and The Ethiopian Truck coming February 25th. Menus and online ordering links will be provided in an upcoming email.
A few basic rules and reminders for the food trucks:
- With online ordering, there will be no lines and no need to wait. Send one person from your home to pick up your order.
- Online ordering will not be available until the food truck is setup and ready, please be patient and continue trying.
- Food trucks will message you back and tell you what time your order will be ready, come pick up your food while adhering to social distancing and mask ordinances.
- A rush of orders typically occurs between 5pm-5:30pm. Ordering later is encouraged to shorten your wait.
- Food trucks, times, dates and location are all subject to change. Inclement weather may require food trucks to cancel or discontinue service. Check Woodbourne’s Facebook and Nextdoor pages for last minutes changes or announcements.